Friday, January 24, 2014

Bye Bye 2013

Bye Bye 2013

2013
This Year I was mostly out for long business trips to Dubai and Mumbai and frequent travelling made me a regular at Bangalore Airport. It was more like eating out and every weekend  a trip was planned to cover Mumbai and Dubai more than a local could in such a short span of 4 months at each city. While both cities complement each other and I never missed Bangalore.

Best movie: This year it was Ship of Theseus and Madras Cafe

Best Songs (Music directors/Lyricist and Singers): 
Tum hi Ho - Aashiqui-2

Best Destination:- Drive to Oman with My College Buddy Gunjan (Planned in a matter of hours), Red Hills
Best Food:- Charcoal Chicken  and Bihari Boti Kebab 

Best Place to Eat: - This year I had amazing experiences with new foods. From Dubai to Bangalore to Bombay. Some of My recommendation would be Karachi Darbar for Bihari Boti, Seafood at Gajalee, Mumbai, Parsi Food at Britannia, Mumbai, Brewed Beer at Doolally Pune. 
Best Drink:-  Double Black
Best Party:- Heineken Football party and KF Christams Party
Best Book:- Deewan-E-Ghalib
Best Win:- A Professional Award
Best Buy: Canon 7D and moving into Apple's gadgets 
Best TV find: Comedy Nights with Kapil 
Best portal Apps :- Finally I ended using FourSquare and Watsapp out of necessity as I was out of country and this is the best way to keep in touch with family. 
Best Games Played:- Plant Vs Zombies2 and Where is my Water?

No comments: